Tuesday 4 December 2007

Emo-ing

I have so much to pour into the blog, but I just don't feel secure writing in my own space anymore. I love blogging my thoughts and day-to-day happenings in life. I do not expect people to read them except friends who drop by from time to time. I certainly do not expect people to see in my light of what I write because you belong to your ownself and are entitled to have your own mind about how things should be. Somehow, I feel that my personal space has been intruded. A blog is rather personal even though it's opened for view by just about anybody. I welcome readers, unfortunately not people with malicious intent. Comments are welcomed, but let it be one of constructive purpose.

I'm being pulled into the disillusionment of life lately. Tired of being nice and energetic all the time and giving my best. Was just pondering whether I should go back to being moody and emotional but bah.... those were yesterday's baggage that I'd made up my mind not to get embroiled in again as long as I'm able to. Emo-ing... mostly because I'm not really pleased with Gauisus. Put it shortly: Company enjoyed, but I wish for some selflessness. I know I'm not supposed to expect anything in return for the effort that I'd put in to get to the stage today. Nonetheless as human, I crave for some selfless acts from you sometimes. Nuff said.

Darn the emo-ness. Must. control. my. mood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear spunkz,
You are the emo/moody/lame lass I used to know and honestly, you are the real spunkz when you acted that way. This may raise an ire among people who wanted you to be positive all the time but I accepted and adore who you are as the lovely,moody and sarcastic girl.:) But not too nasty hokey? Xp

PS:You could make this blog a personal page by implementing a passkey and give it to friends if I am not mistaken.

You know who is this rite? HINT: Adik terpinggir selama 2 tahun and you din bloody tell me u have a blog!

spunkz said...

Dear Normy-kun,

Speaking about sarcasm, I've been reduced to quarter of the sarcastic old me if ya wanna know. Inundated with constant brainwashing by the fella who studies psychology just like you.

Just so you know, my blog addy is in my Friendster and Facebook profile. Pretty easy info to dig if you have the "heart" to. :)

Hmm..adik terpinggir? Do you still remember you have 1 kakak terbuang, 1 kakak terabai and another adik tersisih? Not to forget the papa bear & mama bear in the gua. Gentle reminder here, don't forget it's your kakak's birthday today.

So still busy playing with the Hello Kitty eh, you nincompoop.. Do send my regards. Say meow for me ya. :P By the way, thanks for loving the moody and sarcastic spunkz. And hey, I remember quite well that you were the lame one. *winkz*

(In true Normy sms style)

Wotsa wuv, hugz, and kizzez..