Tuesday 13 November 2007

Progress!

Woo hoo~

I'm cheering because there's finally been some progress in Shin and my final year project. I've noticed that I've become pretty optimistic (thanks to u-know-who) since I dunno when, and I'll bet my old Smelly Gang chums from high school will turn their heads at their once "autistic" ducky. hee hee. I miss all the Smelly Gang babes, everyone looks so ravishing now!!

We're finally going to start ashing tomorrow and the QDA pre-screening on Thursday & Friday. Yea yea... I'm selectively overlooking the miserable news of hexane & thimbles not being here yet. thus, fat analysis is stalled. so.........whatttttt!! It's just a minor setback which will be corrected with proper measures in due time!


Shirley and Wi Yee finally wrapped up their final production of meatballs today & right before 7 too, ahem.. way better than the last time. so must cheer for these 2 great ladies! whee!

The Rottweiler had me on all ears last weekend with its interesting stories and solo piece. I laughed and teared at its stories, and couldn't help feeling stirred by a few ending touches in its solo. Well, I believe I'm more partial to its style of performing the solo pieces compared to the others from the pack. I haven't seen The Snail perform, though I heard he's a master in drawing out laughter. Damn, I always feel like smacking The Snail's face because it looks so pompous! I hope to see it in action soon.

To be loyal, I think Bubu Bear's contagious energy should be applauded too. The Rottweiler likened Bubu Bear's energy to The Boss's, and i think it's quite a compliment because The Boss is the master of the pack!! When the Rottweiler kept putting Bubu Bear down in front of the crowd in fake mockery, I couldn't help feeling somewhat amused but mostly proud when a little birdie chirped back in retaliation with a loud voice... "He's adorable!!!"

Hey Buu~ you rock la!!!

that dashing man...

Remember to grow old with me yea.. we will terrorize the Mc D counters and call up all the fast food hotlines and order non-existent food. I'm loving the Rottweiler already for suggesting these ingenious ideas.

omg... "Can I hv 2 parts of hydrogen & 1 part of oxygen pls??" The Rottweiler's dad is classic wey! No wonder the Rottweiler worships its papa..... & inherits its funny bone. May the Rottweiler & the Snail have fun terrorizing their Mc Ds in the Merlion City~

Another classic shared by Min Jin:

I love to draw.
When I grow up,
I want to be a drawer.

No comments: