Tuesday 9 October 2007

Time flies

Last class of Nutrition & Metabolism today, leaving only Nutrition and Diseases the sole subject left for this supposedly last semester of studying. Time sure flies. Seems like yesterday we were just griping about the tonnes of labs, reports, assignments and homework and how much we dislike classes. Bet some of us have started to wish time will pass slower now.. I know I will.

Because I've grown rather fond of my sepet mates (I'm quite abashed, saying this), learned to enjoy attending the classes with them, the crap we guffawed at, grouses we poured on each other, sharing of some of our innermost feelings, the daily looking-forward to food, food and more food between classes, the playful spats we exchanged with each other, sampat name-calling, shopping and grocery trips we made, jokes we crack on others expenses... there's just so much to look forward to each day with the sepets. It won't be long before we'll all tread on different life paths.. with diminished contact and shared laughter..

Well, all the more we should enjoy ourselves to the fullest whatever we have now, just to make sure our youth is not wasted! :)

Flowers in full bloom will not last forever..

Veering away from that topic, Roseline indeed sprang a surprise on us today. She got probiotic-loaded Vitagen for the class! Sweet~ Her little gesture will definitely have her in my mind as long as the old cabbage patch works. Hehe, she's already made her presence felt on top of my fave lecturer's list. Our assignment was returned with the quaintest remark ever that had us laughing so hard today. She actually commented on the paper that our uni logo was "so big!". She's priceless! :)

I finally managed to borrow a copy of the latest Potter book. With tallest thanks to Alvin Choo Choo Train. I've forgotten which was the last book I'd read and when was the last time I'd had the liberty to read a story book. Which reminds me I actually have an e-book "God's Debris" collecting cobwebs in a folder. Kept forgetting about it. Must make a point to start on it after I'm done with this book. It's written by Dilbert's creator, Scott Adams. Presumably an interesting read, according to the source I downloaded it from.

Before I end the post for now, here're some of the sepet peepz. :) Will post other sepets too once I get more snapshots.



From top to bottom, Kelvin, Cass & Sylvie


2 comments:

Cass said...

I feel the same way too!! I'm going to miss u n the sepet gang so much!! Already starting to miss u all ade.. Don't worry sayang, I'll definitely keep intouch with especially u after graduation. Hard to imagine life without the sepet gang *hee

spunkz said...

:) the sepets will stick together till the very end. hehe. hugx to u & all the sepets~