Sunday 12 August 2007

I write, therefore I am

Cogito, ergo sum- Reni Descartes
I think, therefore I am.

The quill that I wield is the channel which my joys, sorrows, moroseness, any other emotions and certain intricate intangible orbs in life known as thoughts get to be put down into the tangible form. I can wield the quill with no apprehension, as compared to conducting a scientific experiment.

I feel alive with my renewed passion, no longer having to fight those claustrophobic feelings of being confined to a small space. The space in referral to the path which I'm currently treading on. I do not hate my choice. I just happen to love something else more, something that I've only come to terms with of late.

Upon myself I hope to bestow further courage to explore the unexplored side I've never known myself to be.. the part which I've hidden all these years within the depths of these human folds... I wish to find out my true self, my true identity. Not mirroring those that I've ripped off from others by being a chameleon for survival sake..

I write, therefore I am - spunkz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

spunkz said...

oh boy, i finally found the translation for this comment. It's in Portugese.

"Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. If you I to want to linkar mine blog in its I would be been thankful, until more and success..(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend)."

thanks stranger. will drop by your blog sometimes. :)