Wednesday 8 August 2007

Brief update

spunkz been busy for the past few days, folks. Might not be able to update so frequently during this period. But more pictures of yaya will be coming soon, spunkz promise. :)

Today, i kena commented i put on weight dy by queenz. *lightning strikes and thunder rumbles*
According to kayu, that's one of the worst things a woman gets to hear... from another woman. Jialat.. i must start to diet already.

Even though I know I'm not exactly that faaatt, dieting has always been a comforting thought which will eventually boost my self-esteem when result shows. Puh-leeze do not follow my actions because I'm seriously a very bad example. A woman resorts to a fix of stupidness at times even when she knows her brains matter more than her body.

kayu promised a round of La Manila's tomorrow and I'm contemplating now... food, figure.. sinful food, horrid figure..

Heck, I'm going with the food.

After all, I'm not aiming to be that ditsy blonde thinking about her beauty all day long. Because I know I'm beautiful deep down inside.

haha... perasan.

No comments: