Wednesday 25 March 2009

'A' rant

A-chan, anta no koto daikirai! I don't know whether I should be happy or petrified to be blessed with at least one disgruntled caller or mailer each day. My patience is not working well today. And A-chan is another oni! *grabs hair* Can I say A-chan honto ni baka ja nai desu? I was actually envisioning myself typing something rude back to A-chan earlier on. My, the words I'd like to slap A-chan with. If we were in IRC, I'd have slapped A-chan with a trout yonks ago. Em, actually typed halfway den delete everything and send a polite remark over already for rice bowl sake. My resentment is egging me to kick A-chan but A-chan is on the other side of the world. I hope A-chan reformats her brain so she'll use it to think for once instead of asking unintelligeable (is there such a word?) questions that makes me want to vomit blood.

My life span is shortened by half today. *stabs stabs stabs self*

PS: I re-read my post. Was I too mean? Maybe. But I'm too tired to care. Maybe I'll even delete this post by tonight. Who knows?

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

don't bother deleting this jie.. rants are good so it doesn't poison you when it's in you.. btw, i think unintelligeable synonyms with idiotic.. :)

Hope you feel better jie :)

spunkz said...

thanks sis :) I'm feeling so much better after reading your comment.

so i was being subtle without knowing it.(referring to 'unintelligible')

XD