Sunday 15 March 2009

Bento Lunch Delivery for Papi

I haven't been making bentos as much as I want to. When papi requested for lunch delivery today, he got a bento in my new Lock & Lock container!

To be honest, it was a mad rush. I'd slept in today since quiet Sunday mornings are seemingly non-existent for me. When I woke up, SpongeBob cartoon was over. Darn, I misssed it. Then I flew to the market and grabbed whatever I needed because I realised I had another Very Important Errand to run. Ahh, talk about relaxing on Sundays. (=.=)"

Anyhooos, here's papi's lunch bento. I fried glass noodles with carrots, fish cake, egg and baby siew pak choy. I also fried an omelette and did a baby cutout as well as some hearts. Did a frame around with katsuo bushi and placed the hearts at all corners. It was all done in record time too. 30 minutes!


Made with love for papi dearest~

The baby cutout kept reminding me of something which i couldn't quite put my fingers on till I recalled this:

The Mami Poko Baby! That was SL cuddling it.

hee hee hee...

Till the next bento, tata!

No comments: