Monday 16 March 2009

B-Less and C-Less, I'm Wallowing

Nobody likes to read negative stuff. But I figured that since I've been the happy kid for quite some time recently, I should have earned the right to mope and wallow once in a while. Promise, I'm going for the kill fast and will snap out of it after this post.

Parting seems to have gotten easier over time, I didn't feel that heavy hearted tonight. Good sign. All the practice had me firmed up good.

I was fine, fine and perfectly fine! Coming home alone, feeling good on the couch and finally enjoying some quality TV time. Heck I even watched one full episode of Bones. Didn't even noticed when that sneaky Wallow crept on me. Fine, so I'm wallowing now.

I'm Buu-less for a week and Cuzz-less for two. Misery loves company, yeah... how cliche.

It's ok, today's gonna be over soon. At least I'm booked for Friday, thanks to sayang's grace. We're heading down to Alexis for seafood pizza which Cass was raving about. Spookz always says, convert your misery into chomping energy. I think I won't mind desserts for Friday too. Hmm.... Godspeed!

May the days zoom by for I might gain too much weight before my loves come home!

Am already chomping on the confused lemon chips to improve the mood. And don't get me started on them. Comfort food rating?

f-a-i-l.

I hope they come out with better cross-breeds.

Gah...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's bento


Top left : Cameron strawberries
Bottom left : Tomato drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with basil, bonito flakes and nori
Right : Blanched baby siew pak choy, roasted drumstick



Love my mini shoyu bottle on the right! On the left, I filled Monkichi with sugar for the strawberries.



Monkichi in action. The one showing his behind looks like he is $h1tting.


Strawberry with sugar...
Amai~


@@@@@@@@@
@ suki da ne! @
@@@@@@@@@
\(^_^)/


Credits:

Des-chan for her persistence in insisting on photographing. No pictures otherwise. Taihen arigatou-gozaimasu!

No comments: