Thursday 18 December 2008

Santa, will you bring me...?

Dear Santa, spunkz is a good girl today. I woke up before daylight and packed my silly cuzzy 4 inari to work. I made myself a bento too. Too big to finish on my own. So on account of that, will you bring me my dream oven (a real one that bakes beautifully), a fridge (I'm not particular as long as it has a freezer), a chopping board, more craft punchers, gorgeous art papers, some to-die-for embossers, colour pens, a nice swell blender and a sack full of money? Oh and this is solid proof that I made the bento:

 





 

 


 


 


 


 


 

P/S: Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Took em near the balcony as light was scarce in the morning. I was in a rush for time as well coz I finished the bento at 8 am. Hence the blurry pic for the last one. Ahh.. have fun spotting the christmas trees!

No comments: