Wednesday 9 July 2008

Back, Again!

Hola people, the spunky witch is back from JB again. Being there twice in a span of 2 weeks is certainly enjoyable, particularly with the crowd that I mingled around with. This time round, I was there for an event at Jom Heboh.

Before you start thinking what a leisurely time I'm spending, do let me gently break it to you that I'm working my @$$ off to get some extra income. Anyway, Jom Heboh JB was certainly not as tiring as Jom Heboh Bukit Jalil. And what mighty fun we had at JB too. Am waiting for the pictures to come round before I make a wholesome post out of it. =)

Here're some pictures from the previous Jom Heboh held at Bukit Jalil on the 31st of May & 1st of June 2008.

Stadium Bukit Jalil grounds before visitors comes-a-knocking


Exxon Mobil's Smiles Treasure Box


An enthusiastic participant in our Smiles Treasure Box


Beautiful fairy-like Hotlink balloons lighting up the night sky


Cameo moment with Saiful Apek :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~*~*~*Love Frame*~*~*~*~

Check out the hottie fingering his second wife (the new laptop) while
HOW (His Other Woman)
here magnanimously takes a picture of his newfound bliss.

No comments: